- Evergreen Heritage Center featured in April/May 2013 issue of Allegany Magazine (click here)
- ”Evergreen Education" programs highlighted in June 2012 issue of Maryland Life magazine (click here)
- Allegany County Public Schools and the EHC Foundation collaborate on a multi-year program for environmental literacy (click here)
- The EHC hosted experiential learning for over 300 college students in 2012 (click here)
- The EHC is providing training for Maryland teachers in environmental education and outdoor activities (click here)
To access the latest edition of our newsletter, Notes from Evergreen, click here.
From I-68 heading west
Take Exit 39 (US 40-West) and turn left onto US-40W, then right onto MD-638, right onto MD-36 (Mt. Savage Rd.), right onto Slabtown Rd., and then right onto Trimble Road.
From I-68 heading east
Take Exit 34 (MD-36) and turn left onto MD-36N, right onto US-40 E, left onto MD-638, right onto MD-36 (Mt. Savage Rd.), right onto Slabtown Road, and then right onto Trimble Road.
For specific directions from your address, visit MapQuest or use the following address to find directions.
Evergreen Heritage Center
15603 Trimble Road NW
Mount Savage, MD 21545